2007-04-29

Yeah, right

La verdad es que... people write when they are lonely. (Ok, that was some kind of provocation and shouldn't be taken serious...) I am drunk and my Netvibes says that I have several new posts to read. It's saturday and I wonder what makes weekends more appelable (I will find the right word to write here later, sorry) then week days to write on blogs. Actually, that's not true as well, so... just forget about it. (I am sounding like Douglas Adams here).

So, yeah. That was just a thought.

3 comments:

Lan said...

Really? I think people write when they have things to say. And that can happen with other people around or not. Oh, and with respect to the week days, I cannot say anything because I don't know what that means since 2005. :D

Anonymous said...

hum, sorry if this is all wrong, but are you planning to come to amsterdam at all in the next week? Anne

Maurício Kanno said...

I agree with Ian, people write when they have things to say.

But I agree with you on a point: writing can make people lonely. And usually lonely people write so much...